1. All sewers must be hard-piped from the camper to the sewer inlet. Absolutely no flex-hose is to be used per State of Michigan guidelines.
2. Rates are based on two adults and your children or grandchildren under 6 years of age. Each child age 6-17 years is an additional $15 per season Each additional adult family member is $30 per season. Single adults can include another person at no additional cost. A maximum of 8 persons are allowed per lot. Anyone else staying at your site is considered a guest [this includes your parents, siblings, friends of your children (over the age of six), extended family and friends] and are subject to the guest fee.
3. All season campers are responsible for their guests to know the rules and be registered at the office. All guests ages six and over will be charged $2 per person per day. Unless prior arrangements are made with us, all guests must register and pay at the office upon arrival or you will be charged. Day guests must leave the park by 10:30 p.m. and all visitors are to park in the designated areas.
4. You must park on your own lot. If you have a small campsite, you may park a second vehicle in one of the three designated parking areas. Only one camping unit per site, except a pup-tent may be used occasionally, but not left up longer than 3 consecutive days, with 7 days between uses. Only patio furniture is to be used on decks.
5. No subletting of trailer unless agreed upon by the management.
6. Name tags must be on all private boats, canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, etc., brought into the campground. All boat trailers must be taken home for storage after bringing your boat in the spring. They may not be left on the grounds (unless prior arrangements have been made with management). ABSOLUTELY NO BOATS ARE TO BE STORED ON YOUR LOT (with the exception of kayaks which may be stored under your camper).
7. Quiet time is 11:00 p.m. (Michigan time) and is strictly enforced. All minor children under the age of 18 must be with their parents or guardians by 11:00 p.m. Children are not allowed to ride bikes or be in the playground after dark.
8. Campfire gatherings are to be kept at a respectful noise level. Campers exhibiting disrespectful or disruptive behavior will be warned first, then asked to leave the park if it continues.
9. Fireworks that leave the ground are not permitted. Small fireworks, i.e., sparklers, smoke bombs,
snakes, poppers, etc., are allowed under adult supervision.
10. Speed limit is not to exceed 5mph. THIS IS TO BE OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES AND WILL
11. Dumpsters are for general campground garbage only. Please do not bring household garbage to the campground to dispose of. All large items (grills, mattresses, furniture, appliances, etc.) must be taken with you and disposed of. All garbage must be put in plastic bags and sealed, then put into the garbage hopper. Please place cardboard boxes outside of the dumpster and we will burn them. Aluminum cans and recycling are to be put in the appropriate barrels beside the garbage hopper. DO NOT put ashes in the garbage hopper.
12. Please keep your lot mowed, trimmed, and neat in appearance weekly. In the event you do not mow
your lot before going home for the week and we feel it necessary, we will mow your lot for you and
bill you accordingly. Please do not cut your grass on weekend mornings before noon. If you are
here during the week, we would appreciate your grass being cut and trimmed by Thursday night.
13. Washers and dryers and large household appliances are not permitted.
14. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ON OR BY THE BEACH. Please do not discard cigarette butts or garbage of any kind on the ground. Toys left on the beach and unclaimed within one week will be discarded.
15. Pets must be cleaned up after, kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length, and they MUST be kept quiet. No pets on the beach (sand) or in the swimming area at any time.
16. Clean all fish at the fish cleaning table. Remains must be wrapped and put in the can by the cleaning station. Please clean the table after use.
17. Decks may be constructed on your lot at your own expense, but are to be a MAXIMUM of one foot
high, 8’ wide and 40’ long. All decks are to be maintained (stained, cleaned, old boards replaced,
etc.) and must first be approved by management.
18. Seasonal campers shall be no more than 10 years old at the date of entry into the campground unless other arrangements are made in advance with management. Campers are to be cleaned in the spring and fall.
19. New campers shall be no longer than 40’ in length. This is the maximum length for any lot; some lots require shorter campers. Before purchasing a new camper, you must first check with management to confirm the maximum length allowed for your lot. Any over-length camper will be refused entry. Seasonal RV units are to be licensed and road towable. Absolutely no park models of any kind are allowed.
20. In the event you would like to move to a different lot in the future, you must fill out a “New Lot Request Form” which can be obtained from the store/office.
21. In the event you decide to leave the campgrounds anytime after April 15th and not fulfill your seasonal commitment, you will not be entitled to the benefit of the lower prorated seasonal rate. Your deposit is not refundable and your lot rent will revert to our “weekender” rates for the duration of your stay beginning April 15th through the date of your departure, up to a maximum of your seasonal lot rent. Any credit shall be refunded to you. You will not be charged for your electricity as this is included in the higher “weekender” rate and any payment made will be credited towards your rent. All fees must be paid before removing your camper from the park.
22. Everything except grills and patio furniture must be stored in your sheds during the summer months. Absolutely no storage under campers (with the exception of kayaks).
23. By the close of the season everything must be cleaned out from under and around campers (tables, chairs, bikes, grills, wood, etc.) and stored either in your camper or shed, or taken home. Anything left under and around campers (other than steps) will be removed and discarded by management. This includes unused boards, blocks, stones, planters, etc.
24. ABSOLUTELY NO GOLF CARTS, ATVs OR MOPEDS ALLOWED IN THE PARK FOR ANY REASON.
25. No one is permitted to drive or camp on the drain field at any time.
26. Storage sheds are to be no larger than 6’x8’ and no higher than 8’. Oversized, old/worn, and most self-built sheds are not to be resold.
27. Pursuant to State law, no solid awnings/screen houses attached to campers are permitted, only canvas screen houses which fit under existing awnings are allowed.
28. During summer months, owners may advertise their camper for sale by posting a notice on the bulletin board by the store and placing ONE “For Sale” sign on their camper. Camper, deck and shed sales are separate from lots and lot rent. Lots and lot rent are NOT to be negotiated in camper sales.
29. Electric meters will be read July 31st and the last day of the season. If not paid within 30 days of billing date, a late fee of $25 will be added and $5 per week will accrue thereafter until paid in full (unless other arrangements have been made with management).
30. Rental payments are due by March 1 and June 1. In the event payment is not received by the respective due date, a $50 late fee will be assessed for each late installment and $5 per day shall accrue thereafter until paid in full.
31. Deposits for the following season are due October 15 of the current season. In the event full payment is not received by October 16, a $50 late fee will be assessed and $2 per day shall accrue thereafter until paid in full.
32. All “on request” pump-outs must be paid in advance and notice must be given by Sunday night.
33. When using a bag mower, please empty bag in designated areas.
34. Please be conservative with your water usage. The campground is supplied by in-camp wells. The
watering of your lawns should not exceed 15 minutes at one time and only once per day.
35. Seasonal camping is from April 15 - October 15. No camping before or after those dates.
36. Absolutely no OSU or MSU graffiti permitted in the park. (kidding 😄).